Over the years we have been active in both commercial real estate development and general contracting. As a contractor, we were responsible for the construction of over 450 buildings in Southwest Ohio during a time span of over 25 years. We no longer solicit general contract projects however.
Our location is an office building located in Springboro's Historical District. It was built Circa 1869 and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. In 1972 when we first purchased the building, Springboro had less than 1000 registered voters. It was the first building in the Historical District to be completely restored, and it has been a source of pride and an excellent business location for us ever since.
Another factor in which we take great pride is participating in, and contributing to, the development of Springboro as it has grown from a rural village to a premier Ohio city.